Kinda loving this twist on the classic Cosmo recipe right now. I stand behind any drink that’s half the calories, tastes just as good as the original and does the trick!
Sweet N Low Cosmo
- 3 ounces seltzer water (or club soda)
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 packet Sweet’N Low® zero calorie sweetener
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- 1 lemon slice or mint sprig, for garnish, optional
In a chilled shaker, mix the cranberry juice, vodka, Sweet’N Low, and seltzer water. Add ice and shake vigorously. Strain and serve chilled. Garnish with lemon slice or mint sprig, if desired.
The Moms Gone Zen twist… serve over crushed ice. It’s almost like a grown up cosmo-slurpee! We like.
Tagged cocktail, Cocktails, cranberry juice, drinks, Grey Goose, low calorie, Michelle Karam, Moms Gone Zen, Signature Cocktail, sweet n low, Vodka, zen cocktails
Drink… to your HAPPY HEART COCKTAIL!
Here’s to heart healthy drinking! Yes, there is such a thing. As most of us know, cranberries have many healing properties. One of those happens to be a key part to helping alleviate cardiovascular disease, according to the American Heart Association.
Cranberries are filled with flavonoids. No, you’re not going to hallucinate… but they do help with urinary tract infections, gastric ulcers, decrease gum disease and lower LDL cholesterol levels “bad”
So… drink to your health! Drink to your heart! A cranberry cocktail that’ll have you head over heels in LOVE!
HAPPY HEART COCKTAIL
Combine Cranberry Vodka, Cranberry Juice & Ice in a shaker.
Pour into a low ball glass.
Finish with a splash of club soda & a squeeze of lime.
FEATURING: Linda’s Lively Libation
Sweet and tropical with unique floral and citrus notes. Share with a friend or relax, rejuvenate and fall in love with lavender, lychee and lemon. Learn to make this lively libation at home.
Some of these ingredients might be far out there but it’s completely worth it!
Lavender Lychee Lemon Cocktail
- 1.5oz TRU Organic Lemon Vodka
- 1.0oz Lychee Puree (Any fruit puree)
- 0.5oz Home Made Lavender Syrup (Use a simple sugar syrup recipe and infuse dried lavender in it from the health food store or fresh from your backyard)
- 0.5oz Fresh Squeezed Citrus (Lemon or Orange)
- Lavender infused Maui Honey (yeah, cause that’s in our pantry! If you’re really dedicated to try this, you can find it here. Otherwise, a drizzle of honey will do!)
- Maui Brown Sugar in the Raw (or Sugar in the Raw)
- Sprinkle of Love (We are Moms! We have a ton of that to sprinkle!)
Read more »